Come and feel proud for being a Pera Alumni
(in another week)
Click red links for more details
- ASLEA announce continuation of their scholarship program for another 3 years starting from 2017. Please apply on or before 30th April
- 3 scholarships (preferably from 3 communities) will be provided
- For those who have just completed 1st year
- PEFAA will send the application to ASLEA for selecting the most suitable students
- Please complete the attached form and include supporting documents given below and submit to PEFAA office
- The completed and signed form with additional requirements listed by the student.
- First year results (by student) or a formal letter (by the University) indicating their GPA for three semesters 3.
- Two academic references. It would be good if one is from PEFAA secretary and other from the Department Head.
- A photograph (digital would be preferable)
- Students story in your own words (space provided in the form but can be attached separately but limit to one page).
- Financial Assistance for Undergraduate research projects from 7075 batch fund
- For E/15 Batch: Award for the Best performance in the General Program In Engineering, 2017 Sponsored by Dr.Tilak Peiris and Mrs.Nimala Peiris