authpdo: Found more than one matching user [auth.php:502]
authpdo: Found more than one matching user [auth.php:502]
authpdo: Found more than one matching user [auth.php:502]
authpdo: Found more than one matching user [auth.php:502]
authpdo: Found more than one matching user [auth.php:502]
authpdo: Found more than one matching user [auth.php:502]
authpdo: Found more than one matching user [auth.php:502]
authpdo: Found more than one matching user [auth.php:502]
authpdo: Found more than one matching user [auth.php:502]
authpdo: Found more than one matching user [auth.php:502]
authpdo: Found more than one matching user [auth.php:502]
authpdo: Found more than one matching user [auth.php:502]

Differences

This shows you the differences between two versions of the page.

Link to this comparison view

Both sides previous revision Previous revision
start [2018/03/02 15:06]
[PEFAA]
start [2018/05/21 15:54] (current)
Line 12: Line 12:
 In 1997 PEFAA embarked on its most ambitious project, setting up of the Engineering and Technology Centre (ET Centre). The main objective of the ET Centre is to educate, entertain and inspire people of different backgrounds by making Engineering and Technology accessible to them at their own level. The location for the proposed ET Centre is directly opposite the Faculty, across the Upper Gampola Road. The estimated cost of the project is about Rs. 120 million. Due to lack of sufficient funds this project is now stalled. In 1997 PEFAA embarked on its most ambitious project, setting up of the Engineering and Technology Centre (ET Centre). The main objective of the ET Centre is to educate, entertain and inspire people of different backgrounds by making Engineering and Technology accessible to them at their own level. The location for the proposed ET Centre is directly opposite the Faculty, across the Upper Gampola Road. The estimated cost of the project is about Rs. 120 million. Due to lack of sufficient funds this project is now stalled.
  
-** In last AGM it  was decided to use the collected funds for ET center for PEFAA activites. If any donor has any concerns ​your are kindly request ​to inform the secretary PEFAA before 31 March 2018.**+** In last AGM it  was decided to use the collected funds for ET center for PEFAA activites. If any donor has any concerns ​they were requested ​to inform the secretary PEFAA before 31 March 2018. Since there were no objections, the Ex-Co decided to open a Fixed Deposit whose interest (75%) will  be used for the PEFFA activities. Remaining 25% will be capitallized**
    
  
Last modified: le 2018/03/02 15:06